Portal to Hell! Portal to Hell!

Hmm

I must admit, I'm surprised that this one is getting such high score... After all, it's just a bunch of gifs, sprites and (I'm going to bet) other people's animations.

It's not bad, but IMO it could have been made much better :/

Sharfie responds:

IMO get a life

Hand of Tangreal Ep Zero Hand of Tangreal Ep Zero

Hmm

I didn't get the point or the plot and I didn't care much for the music, although you seem to have made decent work with the drawings ;) Your animations need some work though.

Lecca responds:

I didn't spend that much time on it. And the music was just thrown in.

Thanks for the reveiw.

How to hold a knife How to hold a knife

hahah

Good morale :D
I' like your style mate. If you make more, try to make it longer!

X-MEN:Trio Squad X-MEN:Trio Squad

Overall pretty good

Alright, I don't give a crap about minor errors in the Bios, and I don't like people spamming the review section just so they can act like asses about it. This is a good submission, and some people should realize it...

Alright then:

GFX/Style- Great job at all the different animations and attacks, although some were a bit slow. Good interface, neat backdrops, overall pretty neat :D

Sound- The music and the character sounds were a bit lame, although you did nail some decent hit sounds on some attacks.

Interactivity- First I found the controls shallow and pointless, but when I realized the depth you had put into it, I was impressed :D Very nice work!

Overall- 8. This deserves the frontpage ;)

WheelChairman WheelChairman

Wtf?

Heh I don't actually understand the point of it, but it's got some style :D

Stupid sound effect, though :P

ssjjackass responds:

cheers

!Master Tut! !Master Tut!

Not bad.

I think you're doing a good job at covering the basics of flash :D You have a working menu system (not pretty, but it works), and some good views on how to make basic flash with simple, but good examples... We even share the same view on stickmen (your style resembles mine ;) )

Like i said before, it's not always pretty, but it works :D Neat job.

Btw, nice choice on the FF music!

bloodragon1 responds:

w00t a 7 kewl, ty next time ill make a better menu and lol same stick styles nice.

PS: i love the music FF7 ROCKS!!!