Portal to Hell! Portal to Hell!

Hmm

I must admit, I'm surprised that this one is getting such high score... After all, it's just a bunch of gifs, sprites and (I'm going to bet) other people's animations.

It's not bad, but IMO it could have been made much better :/

Sharfie responds:

IMO get a life

Hand of Tangreal Ep Zero Hand of Tangreal Ep Zero

Hmm

I didn't get the point or the plot and I didn't care much for the music, although you seem to have made decent work with the drawings ;) Your animations need some work though.

Lecca responds:

I didn't spend that much time on it. And the music was just thrown in.

Thanks for the reveiw.

How to hold a knife How to hold a knife

hahah

Good morale :D
I' like your style mate. If you make more, try to make it longer!

That Halo Parody S1 E1 That Halo Parody S1 E1

lol

That was silly... :P
I didn't like the simple style too much, although you had some good animations in there! If you put some more effort in the backdrop and make the voices easier to understand in the next episode, I'll like it more ;)

TheComet responds:

I agree about the weak bg, that's obvious. as for the chars, they're like that since it's like my animation style. The next might have them redrawn, but definately better animated. I've been working on my flash work for awhile now. As for voices, I tried lol. Thought ppl would be able to tell them apart. I'll use subtitles in the next one if I can.

Gp toons1 Gp toons1

Hmm

I'd have to say that I'm surprised if this movie doesn't get blammed. It was short, kind of boring and the sounds were pretty bad.

The graphics and animations were pretty good though.

The True Super Marrio 3 The True Super Marrio 3

baha

Ah lol, that was.. weird. Gave me a few laughs though!
Would probably have been funnier if Mario took the sock out of his mouth and stopped mumbling.

Plastic Hammer 4 - Melee Plastic Hammer 4 - Melee

Not bad!

Hehe, not bad at all, mate! Made me giggle like a little schoolgirl.. hee hee *hrm*

The biggest low was some of the drab voice-acting, but all in all I thought it was very good. Keep it up!

Couple of shorts tribute2 Couple of shorts tribute2

Hehe, nice one.

Short, yet stylish, great effects, fluid movement and a good laugh for some reason ;)

In short: Good work. This made want to see more of your creations.